I'm a senior software engineer living in Colorado.
I've worked at Point, Arena, CableLabs and RealGo.
Some projects I wrote are:
- Sentry, the unofficial Sentry bindings for OCaml
- OCaml OOXML, a library to read xlsx (Excel) files (I wrote a blog post about how it works)
I am/was a maintainer for several other projects:
- PGX, a pure-OCaml PostgreSQL client library
- Mssql, a FreeTDS-based SQL Server client library
- FeedReader, a (deprecated) GTK+ RSS reader with support for multiple backends
I used to participate in MPEG, with most of my time spent on MPEG-DASH and MPEG-2 Transport Stream. My most popular blog post describes the structure of MPEG-DASH MPD files.
I'm a WebKit committer, with most of my contributions related to HTML5 video support (closed captions, metadata, streaming, etc.), and also have a reasonable number of contributions to GStreamer.
I've made a few contributions to make Feedbin more usable on mobile devices.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.